Saturday, February 14, 2009

VILLA ESCUDERO TOUR

I consider our tour in Villa Escudero as a memorable one. I'm with my friends and teachers. We do a lot of things there that is why I relly enjoy it. It is my first tour in my college year in Lyceum of the Philippines. We enjoy our trip going to Quezon. Me and my friends shared different jokes and stories. We ate our snacks and shared it with our other classmates. Our trip going there was very fun.

Finally when were at the Villaescudero we took pictures with our teachers. All that we saw was very nice. Again we took and took pictures in Coconut pavillon while waiting for the speaker. Coconut Pavillon is a place in Villa Escudero where you can rest and watch different presantation of the Pavilon staff. We allenjoy listening in the speaker's speech. He say's a lot of things about Escudero like what activities that we can do there.

One of the activity that we want to experience is riding in a carabao. Gigolo that is the name of the carabao who bring us in man-made falls. There are a lot f people who are eating in man-made falls because there is the best place where you can really enjoy eating. The water that is touching your skin in your feet was very cold while the food that you are eating was very hot. That is why we really enjoy eating there.

Swimming is the best thing that we can do in summer that's why were all excited to swim when we saw the swimming pool. We took pictures in the pool. Not only in the pool bu t also under the water. That experience was very fun. Were all laghing all the time. We play in the middle of the swimming pool until our teacher told us that we have to take a bath because in just a minute were going to leave. We all feel sad because we really want to stay longer but we can't.

I will cherish and never forget those experience i had in Villa Escudero. No ne can replace those people who made me smile at that time. I really enjoy our tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment